Help: Enrollment Certification


Students may obtain enrollment verification certificates free of charge through the National Student Clearinghouse Student Self-Service Site. This service is available only to students who attended the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor after Summer 2000 and who also have a United States Social Security Number in our M-Pathways Student Administration System. All other students should complete the Certification Form.

Enrollment data will be available the second week of the fall and winter terms with monthly updates. Data for the spring and spring/summer terms will be available the third week of July. Students who need an enrollment certifications for the summer half term should complete the Certification Form.

Contact Information


For questions regarding enrollment data, contact The Office of the Registrar, Transcript and Certification Department at 734.763.9066 or email: