The Annual Personal Data Validation page provides a snapshot of your personal data, including addresses, emergency contacts and UM Emergency Alerts information. Review all sections to verify the information is correct and make any necessary updates.
Once you have reviewed and updated the information, you must check a box at the bottom of the page to attest the information is correct. This review process is required annually.
Note: If you want to review this information at a later time, check the REMIND ME LATER box at the bottom of the page and click Save. You will be returned to this page the next time you log in.
- Review the information in each section - Addresses, Emergency Contacts, and UM Emergency Alerts.
- If information in a section needs to be updated, click the applicable link to go to that personal information page. Enter any necessary changes and save the page.
- The personal information self service pages open in a new tab/window.
- Changes are not reflected on the Annual Personal Data Validation page until that page is refreshed.
- Check the NO FURTHER CHANGES box and click Save when all information is correct.
Employees: Contact the Shared Services Center at 5-2000 from the Ann Arbor Campus or 1-866-647-7657 for toll-free long distance. The Shared Services Center is open Monday - Friday 8:00-5:00
Prospective Students: Contact your admitting office.